Lisa offers a variety of online and face-to-face classes for all abilities and there are a number of different packages available. If you are looking for a face-to-face class, Lisa offers four classes a week at St Sebastian's Church Hall in Wokingham. The classes are on a Wednesday and Thursday morning with a MELTing into Pilates class at 9.30am and a MELT class at 10.45am. Lisa also offers a Senior Strength and Stability class in her Wokingham studio on Thursdays at 2.15pm.
The online classes are Mixed Ability Pilates, Dynamic Pilates Flow and Cardio, Strength and Conditioning zoom classes. You can choose from one class a week or unlimited classes with access to Lisa’s video library which has over 100 videos available. Please click here to see Lisa’s online timetable of classes.
For existing clients, please click on the class option from the list below:-
MELT induction classes
Terms and Conditions:
- Classes are sold in half termly blocks or such other combinations as Lisa Hill Pilates may introduce from time to time.
- When purchased as part of a package, the video library is available during the term breaks.
- Classes are valid for the dates stated at time of purchase.
- All classes must be booked and paid for in advance online.
- Online Classes are non-refundable but where stated, are transferable within the half term block in which they are booked.
- Face to Face classes are non-refundable and due to demand for places non-transferable.